FAQ ABOUT DR. MONA LISA
Due to repeative questions from the various Empire Earth II players & fans about Dr.MonaLisa - we have created a separate Frequently Asked Questions page. It contains usually sarcastic answers to questions asked by players in the past. Please note that this page refers to Dr.MonaLisa from the Empire Earth II Community. There is another popular Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz
who is a respected medical intuitive doctor, but it's a different person than the one described on this page.
What is Dr.MonaLisa's full name?
A short version of Dr.MonaLisa's full name is: Her Royal Highness, Majesty, Excellency, Eminence and Holiness Blessed Doctor Director Santa Pope Caliph Comrade Mother Monster Führer Supreme High Representative President Mona Lisa.
What is the "Dr.MonaLisa Derangement Syndrome"?
Dr.MonaLisa Derangement Syndrome (DMLDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Dr.MonaLisa, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason. Dr.MonaLisa does not suffer it herself.
Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. DMLDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent.
Why is Dr.MonaLisa disliked in some environments?
- In ~2010 she created the "Anti-Glitchers Organization". Players who cheated in EE2 Public Multiplayer games were put on the "wall of shame" (EE2Glitchers forum). 90% of players punished by this method got affected by the Derangement Syndrome.
- In years 2011-2015 she used to kick players out of the Multiplayer Services using unauthorized methods to "keep the community friendly".
- She created the "EE2 Government
" (aka. Ministry of Game Affairs), was choosen as the High Representative in a faked election, and regulated fair-play rules for the Multiplayer community which were respected (most likely due to fear) by 100% of players. Players who disagreed with new rules got affected by the Derangement Syndrome and often quit playing EE2.
- In 2014 she became a Minister of the Department of Control and Complains at the Ministry of Game Affairs
. It allowed her to punish players who break the community rules, using various methods (bans, mutes). She was called "the most influential woman in the community", but some haters disliked this popularity and tried (and are still trying) to do everything to (unsuccessfully) ruin her reputation.
- Since ~2015 she started the regular Minor Updates process of Unofficial Patch (minimum 1 update per month). Many of these updates were not backward compatible and forced players to download ~10-20MB files. Some players (usually from Egypt and Iran) had problems with it, blamed Dr.MonaLisa, wished her death and claimed that "If they don't need updates then nobody else needs them".
- Dr.MonaLisa is a honest and politically incorrect person. Sometimes in private conversations she may hurt someone's religious feelings, blame for the WW2, or ocassionally scream allahu akbar when an explosion is heard in game. However, in reality she's well-known for being tolerant and for fighting with discrimination, especially based on the region of origin or race. She also doesn't accept insults towards other players family members, and this is one of the most frequent reason for the mute punishment. After all this she still respects the freedom of speech and never removes messages with criticism (as long as they don't violate the serious European law).
"You're always online on the Support Chat xD Do you ever sleep?"
My dedication to provide answers as fast as possible doesn't mean that I don't sleep or that I don't do other things. I keep the support chat running whenever possible and I interrupt other work to provide answers to players as soon as possible. Not to mention notifications which I get on my phone. This question is usually asked by players who (for some reasons) are trying to be rude. This question was asked several times after 10 hours (and more) of delay with a reply...
"Are you white? What's your hair color?"
Yes, I'm pale white, but I often identify myself with the other skin colors. The hair color depends on what I choose for dying, however I'm a natural medium/light blonde.
What's Dr.MonaLisa's opinion about the abortion?
Dr.MonaLisa thinks that some of annoying players are an argument for the full abortion legalization.
Officially, Dr.MonaLisa is against the free abortion law, with an exception for:
- When the pregnancy causes a risk to the mother's health or life.
- When the pregnancy is a result of a crime (this always affects mother's mental health and life).
- When a serious fetal defect is detected, which would cause incurable child's illness or a quick death.
Dr.MonaLisa also thinks that countries which regulare the abortion law should provide a high social help to mothers who decide to keep the disabled children, which include lifetime-free rehabilitation, medications, and medical treatments for them. Such mothers should also be allowed to give their children up for adoption at any time, with no judgements or responsibility.
Why there are so many confusions on this page?
Because I can write whatever I want. Some players (in general, not referring to you directly) don't respect the privacy and they want to know everything. It's understandable, but it's also uncomfortable for me. The things written on this page are the truth, as long as you manage to correctly interpret them.